2022-2023 Update: Global Trends - eLearning
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product.
This course examines the major global trends that accountants should be aware of for 2022-23. By undertaking a PEST analysis, you'll recognise the risks and opportunities they present, so you can advise your organisation on how it might respond to its current environment.
This course will keep you abreast of the key political, economic, social and technological trends in 2022-23 that should inform your strategic planning and help you develop a competitive business advantage. Explore topics such as geopolitical risks, the global economy, ESG and technology advancements, and how they can aid in the decision-making process for organisations.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
• Refresh your knowledge of PEST analysis, and its usefulness to accountants and business advisers
• Analyse current global political trends and their impact on your organisation
• Allow for the impact of economic trends on your business planning
• Identify the potential impact of social trends such as rising inequality, population growth and environmental issues on your business
• Explore the global technological trends that continue to transform business and the accounting profession
By following global trends, this course will help you design a strategic framework for your business or clients by exploring new ways of finding answers for future, unforeseeable threats, to be ready to harness fleeting opportunities, and seek new ways to keep on finding answers and opportunities.
Jeremy Swinfen Green has worked in online marketing, communication and business strategy since 1993. He has run Social Media Risk Consulting and its sister agency Mosoco, which provides social media marketing services, since 2013.
Topic: Business Mindset
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 4 hours