5 steps to a great career for the finance professional
- Learn from an internationally recognised professional, master storyteller, passionate educator, and trend translator, Kim Seeling Smith, about the tools you need to meet the future head-on
- Gain an understanding of how you can stay relevant and achieve your personal and professional goals in today’s rapidly changing world
- Equip yourself with proven strategies to manage your career more effectively and make yourself disruption proof
- An understanding of how the world of work has changed and why we need to understand the changes to manage our careers more effectively
- What future careers look like in the new world of work and which skills will be in demand in the next decade
- A 5-step career development process to make yourself bulletproof
If you like this session, we also recommend other sessions from Kim:
Future of Work expert, Kim Seeling Smith helps organizations build and retain a future-fit workforce to reach their commercial goals, create thriving cultures, overcome challenges and seize opportunities presented by the post-pandemic world. She engages audiences as a master storyteller, passionate educator, and trend translator.
Kim has literally had a seat at the table with Sir Richard Branson for the innovative work she does around the Future of Work, was named a Top 101 Global Influencer on Employee Engagement, wrote THE how-to guide on 1:1 employee check-ins, Mind Reading for Managers, and co-wrote a Career Development Guide with mega author Brian Tracy.
You will frequently see Kim on Sunrise, The Today Show, in Forbes, Fast Company, SmartCompany, CEO Magazine, CNBC Online, the Australian Financial Review, the Sydney Morning Herald, and many other print and radio media outlets.
Topic: Future Focused
Sub-Topic: Personal Effectiveness
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 1 hours