9 keys to avoid the ‘Great Resignation’
- Learn from a globally recognised professional, master storyteller, passionate educator, and trend translator, Kim Seeling Smith, about practical solutions to avoid the Great Resignation
- Understand how to set yourself apart from your talented competitors
- Leave with a proven framework to help hold your staff fully engaged, motivated and to perform at their best
- Explore the ways to beat the skills shortage by applying a simple and practical model, which has proven to be wildly successful in increasing employee retention, motivation, productivity, and profitability.
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar you will be able to:
- Understand how you directly impact your team’s performance and what you can do about it
- Use a proven framework to help hold your staff accountable for great performance (especially with a remote workforce)
- Apply a practical model, based on over 5,000 exit interviews and updated to include the latest international research on the Great Resignation. This model will help you understand (and deliver on) everything your staff needs to be happy, productive, and perform at their best. We take the guesswork out of employee motivation.
Future of Work expert, Kim Seeling Smith helps organizations build and retain a future-fit workforce to reach their commercial goals, create thriving cultures, overcome challenges and seize opportunities presented by the post-pandemic world. She engages audiences as a master storyteller, passionate educator, and trend translator.
Kim has literally had a seat at the table with Sir Richard Branson for the innovative work she does around the Future of Work, was named a Top 101 Global Influencer on Employee Engagement, wrote THE how-to guide on 1:1 employee check-ins, Mind Reading for Managers, and co-wrote a Career Development Guide with mega author Brian Tracy.
You will frequently see Kim on Sunrise, The Today Show, in Forbes, Fast Company, SmartCompany, CEO Magazine, CNBC Online, the Australian Financial Review, the Sydney Morning Herald, and many other print and radio media outlets.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Talent Management
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 1 hours