AASB 16 Leases - eLearning
Members will receive their log in details directly from PwC within 1-3 business days, from date of payment receipt.
This module provides you with a basic understanding and how to apply lessee and lessor accounting as per AASB 16 Leases, while introducing the definition of a lease.
To avail the member discount, please use code: CAANZ10
Topics covered in the e-learning:
- Introduction and Scope
- Identifying a lease
- Lease term
- Recognition and measurement
- Lessee accounting
- Lessor accounting
- Final quiz
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
- Identify features of a contract which indicate that the contract contains a lease.
- Decide whether a substitution right is substantive.
- Recognise suppliers’ protective rights.
- Allocate transaction price when separating components of a contract.
- Recognise variable payments in a contract.
- Identify criteria for exemptions.
Obtain a basic understanding of the principles of AASB 16 Leases.
Sub-Topic: Financial Reporting
Proficiency Level: Foundation
CPD: Upto 1.5 hours