Accelerating Business Advisory
Over 83% of Public Practice firms offer some form of advisory service to their clients and the demand is growing. It is expected that Business Advisory will be the service in highest demand from clients in the next 6-12 months.
However, while most firms offer some sort of 'Business Advisory' service, many have struggled to build a solid foundation and generate a healthy and rewarding revenue stream from their offering. In many cases, firms (and accounting professionals) that have the talent to make it happen are leaving opportunity on the table.
This session, with The Outperformer (Aidan Parsons and Brad Eisenhuth), will discuss the key pillars to building a sustainable Business Advisory practice and a methodical approach to providing genuine value in this space.
In growing a ‘Genuine’ Business Advisory a healthy, profitable and sustainable offering, we will explore;
• Identification of the key foundations of genuine business advisory, including visioneering, performance areas and architecture, task attribution and reviews.
• How to position and sell advisory correctly, with a specific focus on scalable client engagements
• Risks in developing a poor ‘advisory’ model and how to develop and flex your 'strategic muscles' in the provision of advisory with your client
On successful completion of this masterclass, participants should be able to:
• Identify the key foundations of genuine business advisory, including visioneering, performance areas and architecture, task attribution and reviews.
• Explain how to position and sell advisory correctly, with a specific focus on scalable client engagements
• Understand risks in developing a poor ‘advisory’ model and know how to develop and flex your 'strategic muscles' in the provision of advisory with your client
Founder & CEO | The Outperformer
Brad Eisenhuth is the CEO of The Outperformer, a management consulting business working with the accounting and finance community across team effectiveness, business advisory and co-piloting, automation & robotics, modelling & analytics. His organisation has been recognised for developing the education and training program of the year in 2018, and finalist in 2019 and 2020.
Brad has been instrumental in the design and development of the CA ANZ Business Advisory Accelerator Program.
Director; Keystone & Lead Facilitator & Advisor | The Outperformer
Aidan is the founder of Australia’s only “Pay on Result” business advisory firm. He is a battle tested, real world advisor who is not only actively serving in his own advisory practice but mentoring and installing his system in countless other business services and accounting firms both locally and internationally.
Working with CA ANZ in partnership with The Outperformer, he is leading the Business Advisory Accelerator program, which has proven to deliver tremendous results in the recent pilot.
Topic: Business Mindset
Sub-Topic: Business Planning & Analysis, Financial Planning & Advisory, Future of Business, Strategy
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 2 hours