Accounting Conference 2019 - AUS
Explore the future at Accounting Conference 2019 and gain insights and skills essential to be an opportunity ready, future focused finance professional.
This is the premier event to gain cutting edge skills to add value to your organisation and enhance your career while networking with likeminded peers.
- Brisbane - 11 February
- Sydney - 4 March
- Melbourne - 1 April.
For further information on all pricing available, click the "Register Now" button, choose the location you're interested in and then go to the "Buy Now" tab.
Find out what digital disruption really means to the finance team and business and discover more about how to take your place in the new technological landscape, hone your skills as a business partner and update your knowledge of the latest in financial reporting.
Our exciting line-up of speakers will deliver insights into the newest key trends, challenges and opportunities in the finance space, as well as how you can innovate in your role, drive tangible value to your organisation and take your career further through brilliant story telling, no matter your level.
- Peter Williams, Chartered Accountant and technology titan, was recently named one of Australia’s Top Digital Influences. Peter will share his insights how to navigate today’s rapidly changing digital business environment.
- Explore what makes a business partner successful in achieving overall corporate goals and objectives with senior finance leaders.
- Debate the importance of ethics in the aftermath of the Banking Royal Commission, and with increasing ethical obligations for accountants in business, whether ethics should be front of mind for all finance professionals.
- Hear the latest on financial reporting and the implementation challenges of the revenue and leases standards.
- Look beyond the hype surrounding blockchain and cryptocurrency as you walk through the implications of these new technologies in a business setting.
- Enhance your ability to influence through brilliant story telling with Master Story teller Mark Jones.
Royal International Convention Centre, 600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills, Brisbane.
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, 61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney.
Crown Promenade, 8 Whiteman Street, Southbank, Melbourne.
Topic: Corporate Finance
Sub-Topic: Financial Reporting
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: 6.5 hours