Accounting Made Easy – Finance for Non-Accountants
This training program aims to have you become financially literate, develop better business acumen and have the confidence to engage with financial data to make better business decisions.
In this program you will be able to:
- Understand financial jargon
- Prepare a Balance sheet, Income statement and Cash flow statement
- Master debits and credits, journal entries and general ledgers
- See the effect of accounting transactions on the financial statements
- Understand accrual accounting
The program approach includes 8 hours of online training via Zoom facilitated by an experienced Accountant.
PDF training packs are included.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Use the language of finance.
- Understand the relationship between profits and cash flows and make sense of accrual accounting.
- Link the numbers with underlying business activities by seeing the financial impact of actions.
- Understand how the key financial statements fit together and how to analyse and interpret them.
- Understand the key drivers of profitability and the levers you can pull to increase performance.
- Make informed contributions and financial decisions.
Using the skills from this program and you’ll gain valuable insight into basic accounting principles, make better financial decisions, be able to ‘talk the accounting talk’ and participate in management meetings with confidence.
Accounting and Finance Literacy Trainer
Pre-training assessment will be completed at beginning of the program followed by short quizzes throughout the training program and then closing with a post-training assessment.
Each delegate will receive a PDF training manual via email prior to commencement of the training program.
Topic: Business Mindset, Corporate Finance, Reporting, Tax
Sub-Topic: Business Tax, Finance Management, Financial Reporting, Operational Excellence
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 8 hours