Adapt and Thrive with This New Management and Organisation Structure
The new business paradigm is here, flourishing and very different; a new structure with self-management that combines productivity and well-being and adapts quickly. Be inspired by possibilities.
There is a sense that the way we run organisations today has been stretched to its limits. We are suffering organisational disillusionment and no longer feel the structures we have are serving us. A new form of organisational structure has arrived. It embodies self-management, wholeness and a much deeper sense of purpose than our existing structures.
Explore the organizations across the planet (both profit and not for profit) that are already operating with significantly new structures and management practices. These organisations are dealing with the complexity of our time in wholly new ways while providing fulfilling workplaces for their staff.
Discover what might be possible for your business and/or the businesses you advise. An exciting webinar filled with possibilities
This webinar benefits you by:
- Keeping you at the forefront of one of the biggest changes to organisational structures you may see in your career
- Giving you the insight to help start the change process in your organisation and/or the organisations you advise
- Giving you hope of a more fulfilling, sustainable, adaptable and better way of working and doing business
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar you will be able to:
- Identify the new business structure and understand why it has arisen
- Explain the three important breakthroughs this new structure brings with it
- Give examples of organisations throughout the world who have already adopted this practice
- Understand the conditions needed to adopt these new forms of organisation and make them work
Petris Lapis B Com LLB LLM FIPA FFA
Petris holds Commerce and Law degrees from the University of Queensland and a Master Of Laws from the Queensland University of Technology. In 2015 she was made an Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Public Accountants for services to the profession.
She has worked in the taxation division of one of the world’s largest accounting firms, in banking, as a University law lecturer (specialising in advanced legal subjects for post-graduate students), an external author for CCH Australia, the director and senior trainer of a tax training organisation (Tax Matters Pty Ltd) and the director and senior trainer of Artisan Of Change. She has consulted to the corporate, government and not for profit sectors and has been an accredited Senior Mindfulness Trainer with the Potential Project. She has nearly 25 years’ experience as a conference and workshop presenter. Her passion, enthusiasm and humour are loved by audiences internationally.
She has been a committee member of several professional bodies and contributed to their education programmes as a presenter, author and advisor. She has published several books and hundreds of papers.
Petris is passionate about helping organisations build positive cultures and supporting people to live great lives, fulfil their potential, and achieve success.
Topic: Future Focused
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 1 hours