Advanced Level Formulas for Accountants – eLearning
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product.
All year round, and on every purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Use code CAANZ101
This course will help you develop the skills you need to carry out quick calculations, whether you're trying to calculate loan repayments, or carry out what if analysis on your data. You'll learn how to calculate future value, carry out one and two variable analysis, use reference functions, and create dynamic ranges and user defined functions.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
• Understand the more complex formulas in Excel.
• Use named ranges to quickly navigate a workbook.
• Read complex formulas with ease.
• Calculate future value, carry out one and two variable analysis, use reference functions, and create dynamic ranges and user defined functions.
• Conduct quick calculations and analysis on your data.
• Understand functions such as PMT, Goal Seek, Scenario Manager, OFFSET and INDIRECT.
This course is ideal for accountants or finance professionals who have mastered intermediate level formulas and are looking to take their financial analysis to the next level.
No materials distributed.
No assessments required.
Topic: Corporate Finance, Reporting
Sub-Topic: Business Planning & Analysis, Financial Reporting
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 4 hours