Advanced Negotiation: Getting to Yes - Workshop
To receive CA ANZ member pricing, use code: CA2022 at checkout.
Please note: There are two delivery formats for this activity, kindly check the Agenda and choose your dates carefully.
No one wants to leave a negotiation defeated. So, don’t. Shift your mindset and approach towards negotiation for higher value outcomes.
In this workshop we examine your existing approach to negotiation and through a robust framework refine and elevate your approach. You will be equipped with the practical tools you need to systematically prepare for and execute negotiation for incredible substantive outcomes.
This program is open to individuals across a broad spectrum of disciplines. This program is particularly useful for professionals in client-or customer-facing roles, including financial services professionals, business development managers, and account or relationship managers.
This course draws on the thought leadership of the Program on Negotiation at Harvard University and others to equip participants with a clear, comprehensive and constructive model for negotiation.
This two-day advanced program examines both the content and process of an effective negotiation. The workshop empowers you to skilfully manage any negotiation, no matter how challenging. You will learn about your shortfalls, how to create value, prepare for upcoming negotiations, how to communicate effectively, and deal with difficult behaviours.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Strategically create higher value outcomes, both in terms of substance and the relationship to establish a ‘common language’ for preparing for negotiations, analysing and responding to common negotiation challenges, and measuring success.
- Reduce time and energy wasted on stalemate and conflict with clients and customers.
- Develop confidence and an increased willingness to negotiate.
- Strengthen key working relationships by promoting mutual understanding at a deeper level.
- Navigate and manage difficult moments.
- Enhance your brand and reputation as a fair, collaborative and commercially savvy firm.
- Gain increased knowledge of the negotiation process.
- Learn more about your process and how to refine it for better outcomes.
- Receive on the spot coaching from a negotiation expert
- Develop skills to respond to difficult tactics.
- 09th & 10th August 2022
- 27th & 28th October 2022
- 06th & 07th December 2022
- 22nd & 23rd March 2023
- 3rd & 4th May 2023
Face to Face:
- 9th & 10th June 2022
- Pre- workshop survey
- Case study
- Feedback form
Topic: Business Mindset, People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Negotiation, Personal Effectiveness
Format: Virtual Classroom
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 13 hours