Assessing, Analysing and Treating Risk - eLearning
Please email your name, contact number and course of interest to email@example.com to receive the CA ANZ member discount. A member of the Governance Institute Team will contact you to process your registration within 48 hours.
Gain the ability and confidence to implement risk management within your organisation, utilising practical methodologies. Apply key tools and techniques used to identify, prioritise and manage risk. Develop the ability to utilise risk avoidance opportunities and implement appropriate risk treatment options.
A half-day course delivering practical information on the application of AS/NZS ISO 31000 and how to embed a risk-aware culture to enhance business opportunity and strategy. This course provides an overview of how to establish an effective risk management framework within an organisation. You will gain an understanding of why a risk-aware culture is vital in achieving your organisational objectives and enhancing value, acquire the knowledge and skills to assess the effectiveness of risk management systems and processes, and gain an appreciation of the benefits of an enterprise-wide approach to risk management.
- Define the principles and applications of the International Standard for risk management (AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009).
- Explain risk management in an organisational context of risk culture, risk appetite and tolerance, and risk management policy.
- Identify emerging risks in the current corporate climate.
- Locate useful resources in the area of risk management.
BenefitsGain the ability and confidence to implement risk management within your organisation, utilising practical methodologies. Apply key tools and techniques used to identify, prioritise and manage risk. Develop the ability to utilise risk avoidance opportunities and implement appropriate risk treatment options. Develop and recognise which risks can be managed through risk transfer and which risks are acceptable.
- access to short recordings (broadband internet access required), focusing on the key content of the course - you can view the presentation multiple times within 21 days from the date of purchase.
- an electronic copy of course materials for you to download and print, if desired.
Topic: Ethics & Integrity
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 3.5 hours