Audit & Accounting Conference 2019 - AUS
This is the premier event to gain cutting edge skills to add value to your organisation and enhance your career while networking with likeminded peers.
Early bird pricing finishes on 9 April for Adelaide and 17 April for Perth.
For further information on all pricing available, click the "Register Now" button and then go to the "Buy Now" tab on the website.
This year’s event has three streams ensuring there is something for everyone.
Session highlights include:
- Peter Williams, Chartered Accountant and technology titan, was recently named one of Australia’s Top Digital Influences. Peter will share his insights how to navigate today’s rapidly changing digital business environment.
- Explore what makes a business partner successful in achieving overall corporate goals and objectives with senior finance leaders.
- Hear from the ACNC – What’s new in 2019?
- Learn about ASA 540 changes and proposed changes to ASA
315 in the smaller client context.
- Find out about the changing Australian Financial Reporting Framework.
- Look beyond the hype surrounding blockchain and cryptocurrency as you walk through the implications of these new technologies in a business setting.
Industry specialists will share insights on business partnering, technology and the latest in auditing and financial reporting.
Experts from industry regulators will be presenting with passion in areas where you need to know what is happening.
Click "Register Now" to find out further information on the expert conference speakers.
The Playford, 120 North Terrace, Adelaide.
Parmelia Hilton Perth, 14 Mill Street, Perth.
Topic: Audit & Assurance, Corporate Finance
Sub-Topic: Auditor Liability, Financial Reporting
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: 6.5 hours