Audit & Accounting Conference 2022 - On Demand
Our highly anticipated Audit & Accounting conferences have now combined for 2022. This is the opportunity to advance your professional development & examine the future of the accounting and audit profession while also introducing you to the latest in technical updates, tools and techniques that transform finance functions and practices.
The Audit & Accounting Conference 2022 explores the future of the audit and assurance, reporting and finance. Discover the latest industry developments, techniques and skills you need to advance your assurance, accounting and finance career forward and grow your practice. Whether you’re in a public practice, corporate, government or not-for-profit, this e-conference will provide you with audit and assurance, economic, financial accounting, technical and technology updates, as well as access to the latest tools to add value to your career and practice.
What can you expect from the program?
You’ll gain insights on the latest economic, technical, and financial reporting and audit updates and have the opportunity to engage with key topical issues impacting the profession. Each session will have practical takeaways or will be inspiring pieces that will motivate practitioners to return to their firms or offices and implement change in themselves, within their own practice or for their clients.
Who should attend?
This conference is designed to address the needs of auditing and assurance, accounting and finance professionals within public practice, commerce, government, education and not-for-profit sectors at the following career stages/job functions:
- Accountants (Financial and Management)
- Senior Accountants (Financial and Management)
- Financial Analysts
- Mid-Senior Management (Accounting and Audit)
- Financial Controllers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Audit & Assurance Managers
- Audit & Assurance Partners
- Audit sole practitioners
This year's conference features a powerful line-up of global leaders, who will share their insight, experience and knowledge.
Accounting topics include:
- IFRS roundup
- Future of financial and non-financial reporting
- CFO toolkit: risk and strategy
- How finance leaders can rethink supply chains in 2022
- Future of business and economy
- Sustainability, climate and non-financial reporting update
- Ethics and conflicts of interests
Audit and Assurance topics include:
- The new audit quality management standards
- Practical implementation of ASA 315 (Revised)
- ASIC’s inspection findings
- Update for audits of charitable/not for profit organisations
Topics relevant to all include:
- The future of financial reporting and audit
- Accounting standards update
- Economic update
- Innovation, growth and the future of work
- Wellbeing in the workplace
- The next generation of accountants and talent
- Ethical leadership Audits
Topic: Audit & Assurance, Business Mindset, Ethics & Integrity, Reporting
Sub-Topic: Business Reporting, Ethics, Financial Statement Audit, Future of Business, Leadership, Other Assurance Engagements, Sustainability
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Intermediate
CPD: Upto 17 hours