Audit Conference 2019
Member standard price is $830.
Brisbane - 6.5 hours (1 day)
Sydney* - 13 hours (2 day)
Melbourne* - 13 hours (2 day)
* For Sydney and Melbourne you can register for either a one or two day package.
Early bird pricing finishes as listed below:
Brisbane - 12 February
Sydney - 5 March
Melbourne - 2 April.
The programme has been developed specifically to be practical and you will be able to contribute questions via the conference app for the first time during sessions for the experts to answer.
Some of the topics for 2019 are:
- Why is Audit Quality always subject to question?
- ACNC – What’s new in 2019?
- ASA 540 changes, proposed changes to ASA 315 in the smaller client context.
- The changing Australian Financial Reporting Framework.
- Strengthen your audit practice with knowledge, strategies and issues within the audit industry, and network with fellow industry leaders.
Click "Register Now" to find out further information on the expert conference speakers.
Royal International Convention Centre, 600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills, Brisbane.
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, 61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney.
Crown Promenade, 8 Whiteman Street, Southbank, Melbourne.
Topic: Audit & Assurance
Sub-Topic: Auditor Liability
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: 13 hours