Audit Essentials Package
What’s new in for auditors in 2021? What risks might you face while working in a digital environment? Featuring the critical sessions from Audit Conference 2021 as well as curated courses, this package will help you stay abreast of changes in auditing and accounting standard.
Completing this package will help you to gain deeper insights into areas such as
- Key accounting standards changes impacting your clients and audit engagements.
- Applying the revised ASA 540 requirements in smaller and less complex client environments.
- ASA 315- new requirements, concepts and definitions
- Considerations and impacts on charities and NFPs from the recent changes to the special purpose reporting framework
- Why COVID 19 makes the going concern assessment challenging and how to address these challenges.
- The Auditor’s responsibilities in relation to going concern assumption
- IAASB’s project on audit evidence.
- Requirements under the proposed International Standards on Quality Management and how the standards may apply in practice
- Accounting standards update (Audit Conference 2021)
- Practical implementation of ASA 540 Auditing Accounting Estimates and Related Disclosures (Audit Conference 2020)
- ASA 315 (Revised) – New requirements for auditors (Audit Conference 2021)
- ISA 315 Risk identification and assessment (Audit Conference 2020)
- What’s new for the audits of charities and other not-for-profits (NFPs)? (Audit Conference 2021)
- Going Concern assessment and its impact on the Auditor’s report
- Proposed International Standards on Quality Management
- Audit Evidence
This package will help you stay up to date technical knowledge, latest developments and key skills in a landscape of constant change. Gaining key insights from leading subject matter experts, regulators, and fellow practitioners.
Topic: Audit & Assurance
Sub-Topic: Auditor Liability, Financial Statement Audit, Internal Audit, Other Assurance Engagements
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 8 hours