Audit Technology Package
Each industry benefits from innovation and the audit profession is no different. Innovation in today’s age is more than just finding the right technology. Discover how technology can enhance audit quality, create efficiencies in engagements and increase productivity for your practice.
Completing this package will help you to gain deeper insights into areas such as:
- The efficiencies that technology can bring to your work
- Why remote auditing is a game-changer, the importance of reliable software, tools, and technology while performing audits remotely
- Insights into how your audit practice can adapt, grow, and thrive during disruption.
- Techniques for conducting more effective analytical procedures
- Advanced analytics and leveraging data to enhance strategic decision making
- Creating a truly digital audit approach through a blend of human and artificial intelligence
- How Power BI can provide you with forward-looking, proactive business intelligence and information that will add value to your next engagement
- What technological advancements really mean for your practice and how you can leverage them (Audit Conference 2020)
- Remote Auditing
- Applying Power BI to Analytical Procedures (Audit Conference 2020)
- Creating a truly digital audit approach through a blend of human and artificial intelligence (AU Audit Conference 2021)
- Using Power BI for business intelligence driven audits (Audit Conference 2020)
- Audit Evidence
- How to be More Productive in the Digital Age (Audit Conference 2020)
This package will help you to stay up to date technical knowledge, latest developments and key skills in a landscape of constant change. Gaining key insights from leading subject matter experts, regulators, and fellow practitioners.
Topic: Audit & Assurance
Sub-Topic: Auditor Liability, Financial Statement Audit, Internal Audit, Other Assurance Engagements
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 7 hours