Online Auditing Course: End of Financial Year
This product is currently on sale: Use promo code NY25 at checkout to receive 25% off. Hurry, offer expires 11:59pm, Thursday 31 Jan 2019.This webinar has been designed for audit practitioners who are preparing for 31 December year end audits. Attendees will gain a refresher on requirements for the year-end audit along with key issues that are prevalent within the current audit environments across New Zealand and Australia
Are you interested in gaining insights into the key issues coming out of the FMA and ASIC and how they will affect your upcoming 31 December year end audits?
Join Henry as he runs you through these key FMA/ASIC issues as well as:
- important reminders to assist you in planning and executing your 31 December year end audits
- the key issues of focus across New Zealand and Australia such as revenue and leases
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar series you will be able to:
- Draw from key issues that have been highlighted from the FMA and ASIC audit file reviews and the effect they will have on your audits
- Develop relevant audit plans and tests as they relate to key issues of focus such as the impact of revenue and leases
- Summarise the important reminders to assist in executing and planning for 31 December year end audits
Attendees will be able to gain insights into the issues that affect the audit at 31 December 2017 audits.
Henry McClintock has over 14 years of experience spent providing assurance services to a wide range of commercial, not-for profit and public sector organisations. He is a regular audit presenter for CAANZ, has presented at a number of conferences and has co-presented alongside the charities team at the Department for Internal Affairs.
Topic: Audit & Assurance
Sub-Topic: Financial Statement Audit
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: 1 hours