Auditor Essentials Series: Performing a Quality Audit
This series will uncover the key and mandatory elements of performing a small to medium sized audit and tackle issues you can commonly expect when preforming a small to medium sized audit.
This webinar series will cover the key elements of the audit process and common issues practitioners can expect to encounter when performing a small-medium size audit.
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar series you will be able to:
- Describe the mandatory requirements established by the auditing standards at the planning, audit evidence and completion stages of the audit process
- Identify how to efficiently and effectively tailor standard programs to suit different risk assessments
- Explain the basic principles of materiality, audit documentation and audit evidence
- Evaluate misstatements found during your audit procedures and how these might affect your audit opinion
- Identify resources available to assist you in meeting the requirements of the auditing standards.
Learn the intricacies of audit and evaluate the misstatements found. You'll also gain an understanding the affect this has on the overall audit opinion and be able to finalise your audit with confidence.
Christin Schaller FCA, Senior Advisor Quality & Practice Review, CA ANZ, has been a member of the quality & practice review team for over 15 years’, specialising in audit and assurance matters. Her varied role includes evaluating the significance of issues found during reviews, communicating with members under review, and providing feedback regarding review results to other areas of the organisation. Chris is strongly committed to improving compliance with technical and professional standards by providing relevant and practical assistance to members.
Topic: Audit & Assurance
Sub-Topic: Financial Statement Audit, Other Assurance Engagements
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Intermediate
CPD: 5 hours