Beat the skills shortage for the financial hiring manager
- Gain practical, simple, research-based solutions for busy managers
- Update your strategies for the skills short market and newly empowered workforce
- Join this engaging, thought-provoking and ultimately practical session targeted at financial hiring managers with Kim Seeling Smith who: o was a KPMG-trained accountant from the US o has over 30 years of recruitment experience, and o achieved a consistent 98% success rate during that time
- Explore the 3 keys to attract the right talent in a critically skills short market
- Learn a practical framework to help you write a job ad that has the right candidates beating a path to your door
- Gain an understanding of the latest innovative sourcing strategies
If you like this session, we also recommend the following recordings from Kim:
Future of Work expert, Kim Seeling Smith helps organizations build and retain a future-fit workforce to reach their commercial goals, create thriving cultures, overcome challenges and seize opportunities presented by the post-pandemic world. She engages audiences as a master storyteller, passionate educator, and trend translator.
Kim has literally had a seat at the table with Sir Richard Branson for the innovative work she does around the Future of Work, was named a Top 101 Global Influencer on Employee Engagement, wrote THE how-to guide on 1:1 employee check-ins, Mind Reading for Managers, and co-wrote a Career Development Guide with mega author Brian Tracy.
You will frequently see Kim on Sunrise, The Today Show, in Forbes, Fast Company, SmartCompany, CEO Magazine, CNBC Online, the Australian Financial Review, the Sydney Morning Herald, and many other print and radio media outlets.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Talent Management
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 1 hours