Better Talent Support – Better Performance
This 4-part webinar series will help you improve your employees experience through better talent support, increase employee retention rates and improve the performance of your team. Each webinar provides you with useful checklists and frameworks. It helps you to integrate talent support into the day-to-day activities of the team which will ensure high performance.
Finding, attracting and retaining talented people is a challenge for most companies. Research carried out by BetterUp, Deloitte and Josh Bersin Academy among others all point to the need for companies to improve their overall employee experience.
The growing influence of Millennials and Gen Z means that employees expect an engaging and productive working environment. Managers who want to get the best performance from their team are now focusing on gaining a better understanding of this complex challenge. Moreover, they are looking at ways to improve their employee experience index so that talented people will stay working for them and continue to deliver outstanding results.
During this webinar series Sean will explain the importance of a Talent Support culture, how to improve your “Employees Experience Index” and the growth of “Employee Journey Mapping”
On successful completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
Webinar one: Supporting your Talent
- Build a Talent Supportculture that impacts the performance of your team and is aligned to your company’s business strategy.
- Understand why “Employee Experience” is playing an important role in hiring and retaining the best people and the factors that contribute to a high “Employee Experience Index” score
- Analyse the role you play in Talent Support and how investing in “Team Time” ensures that your best people feel that they are part of something bigger than just their current role
Webinar two: Building an Employee Experience Index
- Make Talent Support a priority for your team and embed it in your “ways of working”
- Introduce 5 ways to provide your team with a strong Employee Experience that leads to a better performance · Build a positive feedback culture that promotes transparency and accountability for performance
Webinar Three: Talent Support and Career Mapping
- Build an “Employee Journey Mapping” approach that is aligned to your Talent retention and Succession Plan
- Promote a learning culture that supports a rapid upskilling environment, focus on skills for the future rather than experience
- Integrate coaching into the performance conversations
Webinar four: Connecting Talent Support to Performance
- Implement 5 activities that connects your Talent Support strategy to performance
- Utilise the “Learn one, Teach one” approach to help create a learning environment that is performance driven
- Build values within your team that support a strong “Employee Experience” culture
This series will help you as a manager to build a high performing work environment. Underpinning the whole series is linking talent support to helping your organisation achieve its business objectives. By managing talent strategically, you can improve the employee experience, attract and retain the best people and encourage a learning culture that supports an agile team.
Talent Support Specialist - Owner
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Leadership, Talent Management
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 4 hours