Building Client Trust Series
The aim of this recorded webinar series is to provide accountants with an evidence-based process for engaging and communicating with new and existing clients to enhance their capacity to articulate their value, build trust relationships and achieve the success they seek.
There are five recorded webinars in this series, each consisting of up to 60 minutes of content being presented. The sessions explore the mindset of success in disruptive times, introduces the Building Client Trust process and explores the science of building trust and the structure of value-discovery questions. Later on in the series, David details the process of matching value to the wants and needs of clients and how to manage client obstacles or objections and provides accountants with an evidence-based approach to positively influencing, gaining client commitment and earning advocacy. The last session will explore the science of Emotional Intelligence and how it influences trust and successful client relationships.
Upon successful completion of this webinar series, the participant will be able to:
- Understand and harness the intrinsic motivation required for success in disruptive times
- Clearly articulate your positive client intentions – what you want for your clients to experience
- Apply the science of trust to earn, build and maintain trust-based client relationships
- Create and ask ‘value-discovery’ questions to help clarify client wants, needs and opportunities
- Use the science of positive influence and persuasion to help clients make better decisions that are in their best interest
- Understand and develop higher levels of emotional intelligence to manage the different personalities, wants and needs of clients
- Develop client retention strategies that earn advocacy, repeat and referral clients.
By participating in this recorded webinar series you will enhance your competence and confidence in the way you communicate, relate and advise your internal or external clients. You will develop deeper personal and professional pride in the work you do and the value your work creates for your clients (internal and external clients).
David Penglase is a behavioural scientist, author, award winning conference speaker and corporate educator. Academically he holds degrees in business and human resource development, an MBA, a Master degree in Professional Ethics, and a Master of Science Degree in Applied Positive Psychology. David helps leaders and their teams develop trust-based success cultures where people flourish and business thrives.
Topic: Ethics & Integrity, Future Focused, People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Negotiation, Personal Effectiveness
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: 5 hours