Business Continuity Planning - eLearning
This course explores the explores business continuity planning as part of your risk management plan to serve and survive.
Companies that have a strong continuity program in place and train staff in understanding the program can realise a number of benefits – from getting the business up and running as soon as possible to staff health and well-being.
- What Business Continuity is & why it’s required
- Identification of mission-critical services
- Relating service delivery to the business function
- Conducting a Business Impact Analysis
- Developing & testing the Business Continuity Plan
- Evacuation & firewardens
- Business Continuity Plan awareness.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
- Understand what a Business Continuity Plan is and why it’s important.
- Identify mission-critical services and determine the maximum acceptable downtime.
- Isolate the business functions that are required to support mission-critical services and rate the function’s level of importance.
- Conduct a Business Impact Analysis.
- Employ methods to test the Business Continuity Plan.
Understand how you can disaster-proof your organisation for the future.
- No prerequisites.
- No materials distributed.
- No assessments required.
Topic: Business Mindset
Sub-Topic: Operational Excellence, Risk Management
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 0.75 hours