Business Continuity and Reputation Risk - Workshop
Please email your name, contact number and course of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a 10% CA ANZ member discount. A member of the Governance Institute Team will contact you to process your registration within 48 hours.
This event is available both face-to-face and online (virtual classroom).
The aim of this course is to explore the importance and interrelationship of, Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Reputation Risk Management (RRM) as part of an organisation’s total risk and governance management framework.
This course explores:
- What is business continuity management?
- Standards and guidelines
- BCM and related activities
- What is reputational risk?
- Tools and processes to manage reputational risk
- Social media and reputational risk
- Case studies
- Understand the importance of BCM and RRM by analysing the fit and fusion of these distinct areas within the context of corporate risk management.
- Articulate the drivers of, and range of solutions to a BCM framework.
- Identify the key drivers of reputation risk and how they vary across organisations.
- Identify, mitigate and manage reputation risk.
- Use appropriate resources for developing an organisation’s governance and risk management framework.
Gain the skills, knowledge and confidence for the recovery of your business in the event of a crisis or disaster.
Topic: Corporate Finance, Ethics & Integrity
Sub-Topic: Governance, Risk Management
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 5 hours