This activity is delivered by accountingcpd. You will be directed to their website.
Most businesses, at some point, will face issues that bring into question their long-term survival. This course aims to provide businesses with sufficient information and advice to spot danger signs, to take evasive action and to preserve their businesses even in the toughest financial environment.
This course provides information and advice on business turnaround, which can help businesses prepare for potential issues and have the best hope of survival. It will enable you to identify the common warning signs that there's trouble ahead. Discover what steps you need to take at different stages of a crisis as well as the key aspects that you need to consider when developing and implementing an effective business turnaround.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
- Spot common warning signs that a business is in trouble.
- Identify factors which cause businesses failure.
- Act quickly during the early stages of crisis management.
- Respond appropriately using popular crisis interventions.
- Understand the important role of cash to business survival.
- Establish the key objectives and questions necessary for building an effective turnaround plan.
- Implement an effective strategic business turnaround plan.
This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to identify, stabilise, and develop and execute a turnaround plan should an imminent business failure situation arise.
Topic: Business Mindset
Sub-Topic: Operational Excellence
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 4 hours