Communicating for Professional Success - eLearning
This activity is published by accountingcpd.
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product.
This course demonstrates how to choose and use appropriate communication methods to achieve your individual and organisational goals.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
• Understand the impact effective – or ineffective – communication has on you, your organisation and your professional career.
• Select and apply appropriate communication methods to achieve your goals.
• Apply effective listening, speaking and writing skills.
• Collaborate effectively with others.
• Deliver persuasive presentations and negotiate successful deals.
• Communicate in difficult professional situations.
This course equips professionals with the knowledge and skills to enable you to communicate more effectively and in the process build strong interpersonal relationships.
No materials distributed.
No assessments required.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Personal Effectiveness
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 4 hours