Cram 4 Exam – ASIC Financial Adviser / FASEA exam preparation course
The purpose of the program is to help those who are facing potentially 40-50 hours of preparatory study for the exam to fast-track their revision.
Jam-packed for those who want a concise and intensive way in which to study.
This live webinar series is focused on areas in the course material not used on a day to day basis. The course is prepared and delivered by industry expert Bronny Speed after much demand from the accountancy industry.
The program is jam-packed, designed to save time and reduce angst!
Designed for accountants who are:
- Time poor and want guidance on key issues
- Anxious about passing FASEA exam
- Want efficiencies in covering FASEA's reading material
The program covers all elements of ASIC/FASEA’s exam curriculum and learning outcomes, presented in a targeted and concise format and includes case studies, practice questions and the opportunity to have questions answered.
Participants in Cram 4 Exam’s program will learn how to align practical knowledge with the theoretical knowledge needed to pass the exam and will also help advisers to brush up on study and exam techniques.
Further information about the program can be found https://accountantsiq.com.au/cram-4-exam
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Plug your knowledge gaps.
- Have the opportunity to pick the brains of industry specialists.
- Complete a targeted, informative, and efficient exam preparation program.
- Be guided through the materials ASIC/FASEA's has set.
- Have your concerns addressed.
- Find out what’s crucial to know and what the examiner might look for.
- Refresh your exam skills.
Cram 4 Exam’s structured program is delivered by experienced industry practitioners with a strong education background. Advisers who enrol in the program will save many hours of study time and leave feeling confident and well equipped to tackle the task ahead.
Introductory Webinar (optional):
Friday 24 June 2022 4.30pm - 5.00pm EST
Course Technical Sessions:
Monday 27 June 4.30pm - 6pm EST
Tuesday 5 July 2022 4.30pm - 6pm EST
Tuesday 12 July 2022 4.30pm - 6pm EST
Follow up Q&A:
Tuesday 19 July 2022 4.30pm - 5.30pm EST
Monday 27 June 2022
BEd, Grad Dip Acc, FCA, CFP
Founding Director – AccountantsIQ, Financial Advice Leader - CA ANZ
- Introductory webinar - optional (30 minutes)
- 3 x 1.5 hour course content webinars
- Final Q&A prior to sitting the exam (60 minutes)
- Webinar recordings available
- E-copy of course material
- Webinar includes unfamiliar course materials matched with practical exam-like case studies
- FASEA practice exam assistance
Topic: Ethics & Integrity, Financial Advisory and Superannuation, Reporting
Sub-Topic: Ethics, Financial Planning & Advisory, Financial Reporting, Self-Managed Superannuation Funds, Superannuation
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 6 hours