Critical Thinking for Accountants
This activity is published by accountingcpd.
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product.
This course explores critical thinking techniques and provides practical advice and tips on how to use it to benefit the organisations you work with.
In today's dynamic and complex business environment, accountants play a crucial role in providing insightful and actionable financial information to support informed decision-making. This comprehensive course will equip accountants with the essential critical thinking skills to analyse complex financial data, identify underlying trends and patterns, and effectively communicate their findings to stakeholders.
• The Foundations of Critical Thinking
• Analysing Financial Data with Critical Eyes
• Identifying and Overcoming Biases in Financial Decision-Making
• Communicating Financial Insights Effectively
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
1. Define critical thinking and explain its significance in the accounting profession.
2. Apply critical thinking techniques to analyse financial data, identify trends, and draw meaningful conclusions.
3. Recognize and mitigate various types of biases that can influence financial decision-making.
4. Effectively communicate complex financial insights to diverse stakeholders using clear and concise language.
5. Demonstrate enhanced critical thinking skills in real-world accounting scenarios to support informed decision-making.
By attending this activity, you will gain the essential critical thinking skills to analyse financial data effectively, make informed decisions based on sound financial analysis, and communicate financial insights clearly and persuasively to stakeholders.
Specialises in dealing with problems faced by large family-owned companies. Freelance author and lecturer.
Topic: Business Mindset, Future Focused, People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Finance Management, Financial Modelling, Information & Communication Technology, Leadership, Personal Effectiveness, Solve Problems, Strategy
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 4 hours