Developing CFO Behaviours
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product.
This course will take you beyond the basics of being a CFO and allow you to embody the leadership role. Begin today to develop a clearer vision for your career.
In this course, you will build your interpersonal skills so that you can positively influence your team and develop the behaviours of a well-respected leader. Learn how you can use strategic thinking and clear communication to cope with unexpected challenges.
Topics covered include:
- Beginning the journey
- Credibility, relationships and confidence
- The importance of strategic thinking
- Growing your awareness and knowledge Is finance the end of the road?
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
- Understand the key qualities needed to be an effective CFO
- Take responsibility for your leadership role by influencing others and demonstrating humility
- Establish personal credibility by realising your personal vision, underlying values and beliefs
- Build relationships with your teams and discover the benefits of leading by example
- Improve your strategic thinking skills and learn the benefits of SWOT analysis
- Determine your career direction and learn how to cope with unexpected changes
- Recognise the importance of communication and the impact your communication can have on others.
A CFO must be able to understand their team – what motivates them, and your role in their productivity. This course coaches you on the core skills that will help you excel and define yourself within the role.
- Self-paced learning
Ben is a Director and Lead Consultant with Soft Skills, a business providing leadership development, team dynamics improvement, and emotional intelligence services for accounting and finance professionals. He is a chartered accountant (FCCA) and has an MBA from Warwick Business School.
Topic: People & Leadership
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 4 hours