Disruptive Technology Conference - Recorded Webcast
The rapid pace of technological change is raising the expectations of finance leaders and disrupting the industry. In reaction to the changing landscape, a new breed of CFOs who operate as a strategic link to finance and technology is emerging. Disruptive Technologies for Finance Conference is designed for CFOs, finance directors and leaders, equipping attendees with strategies to navigate through the disruptive forces of business.
Content DescriptionExplore how management accountants must understand the risks and opportunities associated with disruptive technologies. You will be able to use this knowledge to support senior management and their boards to make informed decisions and adapt to capitalise on technological change.
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar you will be able to:
- Recognise how leading organisations are embracing technology to achieve a competitive advantage
- Discuss the current New Zealand, Australian and global landscape, identifying the key trends and opportunities with disruptive technologies
- Identify the key challenges and questions you should be asking to ensure you are resilient against disruption and a cyber incident
- Examine the potential ramifications of digital disruption and how it will change the way you operate
- Support senior management and the board in implementing an effective digital strategy
Digitalisation presents new, previously untapped opportunities for transformation, innovation and growth. As a director, do you understand what role digital plays in your organisation's strategy, how you are positioned amongst your competitors, and preparedness for disruption?
This session will address what Chartered Accountants need to know in these rapidly changing times and the impact of digital disruption and cyber security.
This is a recorded webcast from our Disruptive Technology Conference. This is a 1 hour webinar which you can view at any time suitable for you.
This topic is available for registration as a webinar recording only. This session is worth 1 CPD hour. You will receive all webinar recordings within 1 hour of your purchase. For further session information please session below or click the register now button below to register.
Topic: Business Mindset
Sub-Topic: Information & Communication Technology
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Intermediate
CPD: 1 hours