Embracing and Driving Change - eLearning
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product.
In a world where change is becoming an essential part of improving our processes it's important to know how to anticipate, embrace and talk about it. Discover how to effectively get ready for change as well as how to use it as a strategic tool to help you exploit opportunities.
From looking at how change impacts us, to how to adopt new technologies and processes, this course explores how you can recognise change as an opportunity for business and personal growth. With the right changes, productivity and efficiency will increase, and it can be used as a strategic tool to help you exploit those opportunities and consider what the future of your own profession might look like. Discover how to celebrate change, how adopting an agile work culture can be beneficial and how to select the most appropriate communication messages to use.
• Our changing world
• How change impacts us
• Anticipating and embracing change
• Driving change
• Talking about change
• Sustaining change
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
• Use key strategies to establish yourself as a trusted advisor when initiating change.
• Explore best practice for effective change communication and consider the value of transparency, authenticity, and two-way communication.
• Understand how to anticipate and embrace change as a route to exploiting opportunities
• Recognise how different people react to change and how it impacts them.
• Effectively monitor the success of change initiatives and how to stay "change-ready".
• Think about how to sustain new ways of working to make change stick.
Change within an organisation leads to many positive aspects – that lead to retaining a competitive edge and remaining relevant in your business area. This course will show you how change encourages innovation, skill development and leads to better business opportunities.
Topic: Business Mindset
Sub-Topic: Solve Problems
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 4 hours