Australian Tax Laws: Essential Updates April 2019
As an expert tax or accounting professional, people look to you for the most effective tax advice. Fortunately, our critical tax update will supply you with all the relevant insights you need to ensure you’re providing it to them.
As an expert tax or accounting professional, people look to you for the most effective tax advice. Fortunately, our critical tax updates supply you with all the relevant insights you need to ensure you’re providing it to them.
This Essential Tax Update covers key tax developments including cases, legislation, ATO rulings, publications and other announcements – as well as administrative and regulatory changes.
For maximum impact in minimum time, these critical tax updates can be purchased monthly or as a full year package.
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar you will be able to:
- Ensure you are up-to-date on the latest tax changes
- Help you avoid any possible traps and pitfalls
- Stay ahead of key legislative and regulatory changes and announcements to provide proactive advice and identify planning opportunities early
- Get expert answers to the questions most relevant to you
- Gain the knowledge you need while minimising your time out of the office
This concise 1.5 hour monthly tax update has been specifically designed for our online education platform, to ensure maximum impact in minimal time.
The content of this webinar will incorporate the most current and topical areas of tax, including:
- Income Tax
- Indirect Tax (including GST)
- Capital Gains Tax
- International Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- State taxes (including Stamp Duty, Land Tax and Payroll Tax)
- Tax administration
- Tax controversy
- Tax reform
- Tax and superannuation.
Ken Mansell Senior Tax & Superannuation Trainer, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Ken Mansell has worked on tax policy development on the Henry Review, in the office of the Assistant Treasurer and in the Revenue Group of the Treasury, worked in the Tax Division for both KPMG and Deloitte and has been the Taxation Manager for the Seven Network and Raytheon Australia.
Sub-Topic: Business Tax, Employment Taxes - PAYE, PAYG & FBT, GST, Income Tax, State/Territory Taxes, Tax Administration
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: 1.5 hours