Essential Tax Update - July 2019
As an expert tax or accounting professional, people look to you for the most effective tax advice. Fortunately, our critical tax updates supply you with all the relevant insights you need to ensure you’re providing it to them. The Essential Tax Update covers key tax developments including cases, legislation, ATO rulings, publications and other announcements – as well as administrative and regulatory changes – the Essential Tax Update Series positions you right at the cutting edge.
These concise 1.5 hour monthly tax update sessions have been specifically designed for an online platform to ensure maximum impact in minimal time.
This Essential Tax Update covers key tax developments including cases, legislation, ATO rulings, publications and other announcements – as well as administrative and regulatory changes.
For maximum impact in minimum time, these critical tax updates can be purchased monthly or as a full year package.
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar you will be able to:
- Ensure you are up-to-date on the latest tax changes
- Help you avoid any possible traps and pitfalls
- Stay ahead of key legislative and regulatory changes and announcements to provide proactive advice and identify planning opportunities early
- Get expert answers to the questions most relevant to you
- Gain the knowledge you need while minimising your time out of the office
Sub-Topic: Business Tax, Employment Taxes - PAYE, PAYG & FBT, Income Tax, Income Tax (inc CGT), State/Territory Taxes, Tax Administration
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: 1.5 hours