Excel Tips and Tricks - eLearning
Microsoft Excel is at the heart of almost every professional finance role. Optimise your use of Excel and equip yourself with essential skills required to add value and improve efficiency when building reports.
The course provider, SumProduct, will email you login details within 48 hours of receiving your registration. Please contact us if you have not received your login details after this time.
Your login is valid for a 12 month period.
Not content with ‘basic’, ‘intermediate’ and ‘advanced’ Excel training? This interactive online module uses a combination of slides, videos, quizzes and hands-on case studies to cover the key Excel skills finance professionals require on a day to day basis, delivering real-world solutions to real-world problems. Topics include useful keyboard shortcuts, a range of functions and tips on when and how to use them, and highlights useful features in Excel that you might not use, but can save you time and improve the quality and integrity of your work.
The course has been developed by Liam Bastick and Tim Heng, who are both well respected financial modelling trainer in Australia and around the world and have been awarded the title of Most Valuable Professional by Microsoft, specialising in Excel. Liam and Tim are also the author and editor respectively of the textbook “Introduction to Financial Modelling”.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Use keyboard shortcuts and key functions to improve your Excel efficiency.
- Understand the difference between formats and styles, and use both when preparing high quality reports.
- Solve common business problems efficiently and elegantly using a range of functions and formats.
- Improve the integrity and reliability of your spreadsheets by taking advantage of useful features.
You will learn how to get the most out of the key shortcuts, functions and Excel functionalities that high-performing finance professionals use on a daily basis.
- The course provider, SumProduct, will email you login details within 48 hours of receiving your registration. Please contact us if you have not received your login details after this time.
- Your login is valid for a 12 month period.
Topic: Corporate Finance
Sub-Topic: Operational Excellence
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 6 hours