FBP Academy Series: Behavioural FBP - Workshops
This activity is delivered by thefbpteam.com.
To receive the member price, use discount code CAANZ10 at checkout.
The aim of this program is to help transform accountants working in commercial organisations into influential Finance Business Partners.
If you want to work more effectively, influence and have impact with non-finance this series will show you how to achieve this.
In this module of the 5-part series we focus the attention on the personal preferences and behaviours of a great FBP. We then profile your own behaviours and show you how you can utilise this to adapt to your audience.
This module comprises the following:
• 7 Day FBP Kickstart – an on-demand video program designed to take you through the core concepts of Finance Business Partnering utilising the QUIET approach
Live 3 x 2-hour workshops
• Your FBP Style - it's difficult to work with others if you don't understand yourself. In this workshop we take you through your own personal profile and help you understand how you take in information, process it, and display it to the world. Includes a 30 page personalised profile specific to you.
• Understanding Your Audience - now you understand yourself, it’s time to turn your attention to others. Learn how to identify patterns in others so you can tweak your style and be more effective.
• Your Influencing Style – everyone influences people in different ways. Identify the ways you prefer, and how you can leverage other styles that may be more effective with your audience.
This program is a fully accredited and approved program using the world-renowned Insights Discovery ® tools.
This module is part of the FBP Academy series including:
• FBP Academy: Essentials
• FBP Academy: Decision Making
• FBP Academy: Managing Stakeholders
• FBP Academy: Presentations
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
• Have complete control over your self-awareness and preferences.
• Understand where you get your energies from and why, and then how to leverage these in a world of opposites.
• Recognise the preferences and styles of your colleagues and stakeholders.
• Adapt your style effectively to those peers and stakeholders for maximum effectiveness.
• Identify the influencing patterns that work for you and others.
• Present and communicate clear messages with confidence.
This series will enable you to move yourself from a reporting and transactional accountant focused on reports, dashboards and analytics, to a finance professional ready to engage the non-finance members of the organisation.
Workshop 2 Tuesday 21 November 5-7pm Sydney time
Workshop 3 Tuesday 28 November 5-7pm Sydney time
Andrew Jepson, CEO - theFBPteam
Andrew Jepson FCA has over 20 years commercial experience as a Chartered Accountant, he has spent the last seven years dedicated to training, developing and lifting the impact and influence of accountants in commercial organisations.
He is the author of the book "Compliance to Commercial: The QUIET Approach to Finance Business Partnering" and has been a regular contributor to Acuity Magazine on the topic.
Andrew is considered one of the very few experts in the world on finance business partnering and with his global team have trained over 8,000 finance professionals worldwide since 2016.
Topic: Business Mindset, People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Business Reporting, Finance Management, Financial Modelling, Negotiation, Personal Effectiveness, Solve Problems
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 8 hours