This webinar will explore how to give effective feedback that inspires action, without causing tension or resentment. Say goodbye to awkward conversations and hello to a more effective working relationship with your internal and external partners. Learn how to communicate with confidence and create a culture of accountability!
In business, a feedback session can feel like a trip to the dentist! In fact, we all crave feedback and, handled correctly, it can be a powerful force for growth and development as well as team morale.
This webinar aims to ensure that everyone adopts feedback as a daily habit. In this practical session that’s peppered with practical examples, we’ll cover:
- Feedback theory – why we’re wired for feedback
- Feedback habits - how to turn feedback into a daily ritual
- Feedback framework – G.R.O.W.
- Positive feedback – building on the good
- Negative feedback – turning tricky situations into opportunities
- Last thoughts - why everyone should become fanatical about feedback!
This webinar helps leaders and their teams to learn and grow by harnessing the ideas and inspiration of people around them. Well-structured feedback has been shown to reduce burnout, increase job satisfaction and increase productivity!
Attendees walk away with an armoury of tools to give and receive great feedback and the confidence to share negative feedback in a positive and powerful way. Specifically:
- A framework to guide the way feedback is structured
- Tips for handling tricky situations
- Suggestions for sharing feedback both with direct reports, peers and line managers
An MBA and former Marketing Director, Chris Meredith is on a mission to help people in business create capture and communicate great ideas. For the past 10 years, Meredith has been running his own practice that offers training and coaching in Story Telling, Creativity for Business, Presentation Skills, and Performance Feedback.
Regular clients include ANZ Bank, Deloitte, the ABC, L’Oreal and, of course, CAANZ.
When not at work, Chris co-hosts a weekly podcast called The Common Creative, which aims to lift the lid on creativity at work.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Personal Effectiveness
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 1 hours