Finance Business Tech Online 2021
- The potential untapped opportunities arising from innovating in new technologies, including Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Robotics, and Blockchain.
- Learn how successful organisations and finance teams digitally transform to embrace digital and technology-driven projects –
- Talk to the experts – live question and answer sessions with presenters, following every presentation
- How technologies can transform traditional business models and achieve strategic business outcomes.
On successful completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognise major trends in digital technologies and data analytics by finance professionals within the industry.
- Identify common BI and data analytics tools used by finance;
- Identify the key features of a successful cloud-enabled finance digital transformation project;
- Recognise some common risks and working with trustworthy Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Identify some key steps towards becoming a data and tech-driven organisation;
- Identify how to visualize data and translate insights into concrete actions that businesses can take.
Gain up to 7 CPD hours.
16 June 2021
Welcome and Opening Address
11:00 am-11:10 am AEST
Tech saved us during the pandemic, but where to from here?
11:10 am-11:40 am AEST
11:40 am-11:50 am AEST
Artificial intelligence and machine learning applications for business
11:50 am-12:40 pm AEST
12:40 pm-12:50 pm AEST
Blockchain tech - real world cases and business applications
12:50 pm-1:40 pm AEST
1:40 pm-1:50 pm AEST
Accelerating digital finance transformation through the cloud
1:50 pm-2:40 pm AEST
2:40 pm-2:50 pm AEST
Python programming for business analytics
2:50 pm-3:20 pm AEST
Day one close
3:20 pm-3:30 pm AEST
17 June 2021
Day 2 Welcome
11:00 am-11:05 am AEST
Industry 4.0 - Digital innovation and business models of the future
11:05 am-11:55 am AEST
11:55 am-12:05 pm AEST
Intelligence through automation - innovating with smart technology
12:05 pm-12:55 pm AEST
12:55 pm-1:05 pm AEST
Running at real-time: Using tech to stay ahead of the media cycle
1:05 pm-1:55 pm AEST
1:55 pm-2:05 pm AEST
Tech for good–designing trustworthy technology systems to maximise business value and social impact
2:05 pm-2:35 pm AEST
Closing remarks - Envisioning a data-led future
2:35 pm-2:50 pm AEST
Early Bird* - $239
Standard - $266
Early Bird* - $282
Standard - $314
*Early Bird expires 25 May 2021
*3 or more people from the same organisation registering together.
If you wish to register for group numbers larger than 5, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topic: Business Mindset, Future Focused
Sub-Topic: Future of Business
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced, Authority
CPD: Upto 7 hours