Finance in a Digital World
Rapid advancements in digital technology are fundamentally changing the role of the finance function and the way it serves the wider business. But how can you keep up with the pace of change unless you build a finance function that’s fit for the future? How can you successfully execute the digital initiatives you’re investing in unless your people have the knowledge and expertise they need?
This course has been acquired via a partnership with ICAEW and is only available to CA ANZ members.
Rapid advancements in digital technology are fundamentally changing the finance function, but what does that mean for the future of business?
Keep up with the pace of change by learning how the world of finance is being transformed with emerging financial technologies.
Developed in partnership with Deloitte UK, this six-hour course is made up of four comprehensive and interactive modules designed to provide an in-depth view on the effect of digital transformation.
Key learning outcomes:
- Build awareness and understanding of the impact of digital technology on the finance function.
- Articulate the value of finance and systems technology to your organisation and clients.
- Develop teams with a strong foundation of digital fluency to support transformational change and explore digital opportunities.
- Determine the next steps to further develop tangible digital skills and expertise.
- Employ techniques to help finance professionals identify use cases for the latest financial technology within their own organisation and those of their clients.
- Module 1: Embedded digital curiosity
- Module 2: Leapfrog digital awareness
- Module 3: Applying robotics
- Module 4: Learn from the leaders
Benefits to participant:
Participants will benefit from practical insights and examples of the implications and opportunities that digital trends and technologies present for the finance function and receive a certificate upon course completion.
Supported by expert knowledge from CA ANZ, ICAEW and Deloitte UK, participants can confidently guide their organisation in an environment of technological disruption, and successfully execute digital initiatives.
Topic: Corporate Finance, Future Focused, People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Finance Management, Information & Communication Technology, Operational Excellence, Personal Effectiveness, Strategies for Success
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 6 hours