Future of Finance: Digital Innovation - eLearning
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product.
When looking towards the future of finance, it’s important to understand the role of emerging digital innovations. This course explores the changing technological landscape and the specific innovations that are transforming the role of the accountant and the processes you use.
By breaking down innovation and change into component parts, this course explores the accounting-specific innovations that you need to know about and how you can use these to improve your practice. Explore how accountants can develop the right mindset for innovation and how it can challenge established norms; by identifying the importance of keeping up to date with new technologies. This course highlights how you can adapt your processes and habits in response to a rapidly changing digital world.
• The innovation mindset
• Current trends and the technology backdrop
• Innovation in accounting
• A practical guide to innovation
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
• Explain the role of accountants in innovation and the importance of challenging existing processes.
• Analyse the major changes and trends in technology infrastructure and software, and how these might affect your organisation.
• Identify the common dogmas and pitfalls around implementing new technologies.
• Explore accounting-specific technologies, processes, and coding terms that aid in effective innovation.
• Recognise how to manage micro and macro changes and their role in the innovation process.
The accounting profession has moved far beyond mere bookkeeping and payroll, and like its partner procurement, it's taking an increasingly strategic role for innovative thinking. This course looks at digital innovation in the world of tomorrow and how accountants can further elevate their skills in new and empowering ways.
Topic: Business Mindset
Sub-Topic: Information & Communication Technology
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 4 hours