Graduate Development: Personal Effectiveness
This webinar is ideally suited to graduates and early career professionals during their first 12 months in the workplace. The session aims to accelerate their capabilities in the workplace and hone skills and behaviours to achieve success in their job
Transitioning from study to working in a professional environment can be a bit of a culture shock for some people, therefore equipping yourself with the right tools and knowledge can influence your ability to integrate quickly and achieve personal success.
With extensive experience from world-class Graduate Development Programs, this webinar series offers practical tips, tools and techniques every early career professional should know as they commence their career journey.
In this webinar, you will learn how to become more personally effective with your time using a Time Management Matrix and strategies for managing and prioritising your workload.
This webinar enables you to appreciate the importance of goal-setting, mindfulness, health, wellbeing, work/life balance and career support structures in creating long-term career endurance and personal resilience. You will also understand how a growth mind-set creates flexibility, adaptability and ability to deal with change.
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar you will be able to:
- Understand how to plan and prioritise your activities in a more efficient, productive manner.
- Learn how to use the Time Matrix Model for managing tasks and making the most of your time.
- Learn time management strategies to improve your personal effectiveness and recognise time wasters.
- Gain insight into stress, how it can become toxic when unmanaged and its impact on career endurance.
- Understand the importance of goal-setting, work/life balance and mindfulness in achieving long-term health and wellbeing during your career.
- Appreciate the benefits of adopting a growth mind-set.
- Build career and personal resilience with individual career support structures.
This activity will broaden your understanding of critical aspects of working in a professional environment and provide a solid grounding of skills and knowledge to support your successful transition into your new role.
Strong interpersonal skills are essential for communicating effectively and building relationships, and understanding yourself and others will equip you with skills you need to confront the challenges you are likely to face early in your career. Gain knowledge and confidence to fast-track personal effectiveness and your team integration.
Pragma Learning is a provider of professional skills development training for Graduates, Managers and Leaders. We develop your EQ to match your IQ. Our practical training programs include self-awareness, communication, interpersonal skills, personal effectiveness and team building.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Personal Effectiveness
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Foundation
CPD: Upto 1 hours