Growing your Business through Acquisition - eLearning
This activity is published by accountingcpd.
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product
This course provides you with the tools and techniques you need to be able to understand how to grow your business through mergers and acquisitions and the pitfalls and issues to be aware of. The course allows you to work through activities, share your learning with peers, and gain the knowledge and skills that will enable you to successfully manage a merger or acquisition.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
• Understand the challenges in business expansion.
• Understand how to finance an acquisition.
• Identify the most appropriate ways to merge businesses.
• Recognise potential problems and issues.
• Understand how best to deal with customers and suppliers.
• Identify and apply the right accounting and finance processes.
Completing this course will develop your confidence to make efficient decisions and resolve issues relating to the launch of an M&A strategy for your organisation.
No materials distributed.
No assessments required.
Topic: Business Mindset
Sub-Topic: Operational Excellence
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 4 hours