How To Manage Difficult Conversations 2019
How to Manage Difficult Conversations series is delivered via 3 x 1 hour recorded webinars. To build skills to navigate difficult conversations that lead to a successful and positive outcome. Reduce the stress often associated with difficult conversations by learning how to give and receive feedback that achieves a win/win outcome.This activity is presented by Coaching Pacific.
Content DescriptionThis activity delivers new thinking on how to manage difficult conversations and feedback. Through practical demonstrations, you will learn about useful models and through practice, you will grow your skillsets and awareness, and learn how to have effective conversations.
Learning OutcomesUpon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
• Create a conversation template that can generate positive outcomes.
• Describe the key response and emotional drivers around feedback.
• Recognise, illustrate and employ the power of feedback to motivate, encourage and grow thinking.
• Employ listening and succinct speaking techniques to improve coaching skills.
• Apply a template approach to increase confidence and reduce stress when having difficult conversations.
• Differentiate behavioural models from a neuroscientific perspective to influence productive communication.
BenefitsDeepen your understanding of, and ability to achieve, positive outcomes in difficult conversations, and when giving and receiving feedback. Build confidence in your feedback skills to become a powerful facilitator of your team’s development.
This activity is presented by Coaching Pacific.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Leadership, Operational Excellence, Personal Effectiveness
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 3 hours