How to set up a Not-for-profit enterprise
Almost every business and individual recognises the need to actively give back to their community and society at large. Whilst starting a Not-for-profit or social enterprise is among the best ways to work towards a social cause, the lack of knowledge and guidance on operating such organisations serves as a hindrance for many. Starting and operating a Not-for-profit or social enterprise requires proper planning and management of the various aspects and resources prudently.
In this one-hour webinar, Mahir will share his insights on how to set up a ot-for-profit or social enterprise and will provide practical tips for developing a business model, business plan and managing operations during the initial stages.
Mahir will share practical tips on starting a Not-for-profit organisation and the critical factors to consider while operating a successful Non-for-profit or social enterprise in the early stages of formation. In this one-hour webinar, Mahir will share his insights on:
- Performing need analysis while setting up a Not-for-profit or social enterprise
- Critical factors to be evaluated before setting up a Not-for-profit or social enterprise
- Tips for designing a business model
- Important elements of the business plan
Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Outline the aspects to be considered when deciding to set up a Not-for-profit or social enterprise
- Explain the factors to be considered while designing a business model and developing a business plan for Not-for-profit or social enterprise
- Explain practical tips to successfully operate, sustain, and grow a Not-for-profit or social enterprise
Benefit from practical insights and awareness about starting and operating a Not-for-profit or social enterprise, and tips on managing operations during the initial stages.
Chief Executive Officer, Regional Opportunities Australia
Topic: Business Mindset, Future Focused
Sub-Topic: Business Planning & Analysis, Future of Business, Operational Excellence, Project Management, Strategy, Sustainability
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 1 hours