IFRS: Key Accounting Policies and Other Reporting Considerations - eLearning
This activity is published by accountingcpd.
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product
The IFRS framework gives detailed guidance on a number of issues to do with key accounting policies and as an accountant reporting under IFRS, you need to be clear on how that guidance affects your reporting.
This course takes you through other key issues in reporting including how to deal with foreign exchange transactions, what to do when events affect the financial statements after they have been finalised and related party transactions.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
• Develop appropriate accounting policies.
• Understand IAS 8, IAS 21, IAS 10 and IAS 24.
• Understand what to do when errors are identified in a previous reporting period.
• Understand how accounting foreign exchange might potentially impact on both the statement of financial position and the statement of comprehensive performance.
• Prepare financial statements on a going concern basis.
Benefit from an in-depth examination of IAS 8 as well as other key issues in reporting.
No materials distributed.
No assessments required.
Topic: Corporate Finance, Reporting
Sub-Topic: Financial Modelling, Financial Reporting
Proficiency Level: Intermediate
CPD: Upto 4 hours