Internal Audit Package
What do you need to produce a quality internal audit? The availability of accurate and complete data is critical for Internal Audit, but it’s how internal auditors use this data that significantly impacts the effectiveness and quality of the audit.
Discover how data and technology can be used to enhance the effectiveness and quality of internal controls and strengthen your ability to consistently apply sceptical behaviour to every audit.
Completing this package will help you to gain deeper insights into areas such as:
- Building resilience through establishing effective risk management and internal control mechanisms
- Using data science to enhance overall data management.
- Harnessing the power of data science to enhance business intelligence and deliver precise, high-quality insights.
- Applying sceptical thinking to audit scenarios.
- Intricacies of using data for internal audits
- Using data for more effective, higher quality internal audits
- Professional Scepticism
- Use of Audit technology in Audits (NZ Audit Conference 2020)
- Harnessing technology for effective internal controls
- Navigating Data Analytics
- Auditor subconscious heuristics and biases and their impact on audit judgment quality (Audit Conference 2020)
This package will help you to stay up to date technical knowledge, latest developments and key skills in a landscape of constant change. Gaining key insights from leading subject matter experts, regulators, and fellow practitioners.
Topic: Audit & Assurance
Sub-Topic: Other Assurance Engagements
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 12 hours