Introduction to Financial Modelling
Determine the purpose of financial models and gain practical tools to enable you to build a simple financial model in Excel with this 1.5 hour webinar.
In an era where more emphasis is being placed on financial due diligence, the role of Excel to produce financial forecasts and analysis is becoming more and more important. This webinar will cover the basics of building simple financial models, looking at our CRaFT “best practice” approach and demonstrating how to set up a model template.
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of financial models
- Illustrate best practice tips on how to CRaFT better models and spreadsheets
- Implement Styles for presentation and transparency
- Compose a time series that you can adapt and reuse in the future
- Employ error checks to stop errors when they arise
Determine the purpose of financial models and gain practical tools to enable you to build a simple financial model in Excel.
Topic: Business Mindset, Corporate Finance
Sub-Topic: Financial Modelling, Information & Communication Technology
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: 1.5 hours