KPI Progress Meetings - eLearning
This activity is published by accountingcpd.
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product
In this course you'll be looking at what effect variable inputs, economic factors and scenario based inputs can have on models. The course also takes a look at the vital importance of the way in which data is presented, and how this can be a strength rather than a weakness.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Apply the skills needed to be an effective facilitator and run successful meetings.
- Set the agenda and decide on the KPIs for a meeting.
- Deploy facilitation tools for participants to measure performance and come up with ideas for improvement.
- Refine and strengthen your KPIs and devise an improvement plan.
- Analyse and review performance and see whether your KPIs are working.
- Facilitate effective KPI progress meetings in the long-term.
This course equips you with the skills and tools to support you in establishing and maintaining productive KPI meetings.
No materials distributed.
No assessments required.
Topic: Business Mindset
Sub-Topic: Operational Excellence, Solve Problems
Proficiency Level: Intermediate
CPD: Upto 4 hours