KPIs for SMEs – eLearning
CA ANZ members are entitled to receive 10% off every purchase. Use code CAANZ101 at checkout to take advantage of this discount.
Save $180 and get 20 hours of CPD at your fingertips when you pick ANY 5 4-hr CPD courses for just $495 – use code CAANZ20 at checkout.
There are many performance measures available – literally hundreds. We call them key performance indicators (KPIs). But they can't all be "key" and they are not all equally useful, especially not to small and medium-sized businesses.
This course is about performance measures that work for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The emphasis is on KPIs that are easy to measure and understand, yet provide valuable information about the running of the business and its performance.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
• Establish the framework and the tools you need for performance analysis and management.
• Determine what KPIs are best to measure effectiveness and efficiency.
• Condense down your KPIs to the ones that really matter.
• Apply KPIs to measure financial performance.
• Understand the most important KPIs for customer performance and employee performance.
This course arms you with the knowledge and skills you need to be able to select the right KPIs and remove the guesswork from running your business so you can make data-driven decisions.
No materials distributed.
No assessments required.
Topic: Business Mindset
Sub-Topic: Operational Excellence
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: 4 hours