Key Performance Indicators - eLearning
This activity is published by accountingcpd.
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product
By linking short-term results to longer term goals, this course will show you how KPIs are the key tool for management control.
In the course you will see how to use KPIs to convey results which show the degree to which main bottom line objectives are being met; to provide incisive knowledge allowing corrective action to be devised thereby facilitating results; and to motivate people so that they are proactive and innovative in improving, not just operating, a process.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Understand the philosophy of KPIs, in order to make the best of them and use them well.
- Use KPIs to tackle some of the stumbling blocks which demotivate your team.
- Understand what is involved in implementing the most effective form of management control systems in a few months.
- Use KPIs to highlight areas of opportunity.
- Set and attain high standards for information analysis and decision-making.
- Use the right KPIs with the appropriate frequency.
This course will enable you to effectively and efficiently develop, deploy and manage KPIs. You will contribute to your organisation’s success by understanding the important business drivers and measuring what matters most.
No materials distributed.
No assessments required.
Topic: Corporate Finance
Sub-Topic: Business Planning & Analysis
Proficiency Level: Intermediate
CPD: Upto 4 hours