Lean Process Improvement - eLearning
This activity is published by accountingcpd.
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product
The approach has gained tremendous traction over the last 15 years, and organisations all over the world are now applying the principles of lean improvement. Nevertheless, lean remains something of an enigma – many people do not fully understand its core philosophy. The efficiencies gained from lean improvement can be used to serve more customers and develop new products and services.
The course is now enhanced with additional case studies and video interviews with the author.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of the lean philosophy.
- Establish the starting point and stages in a lean improvement project.
- Define value stream mapping (VSM), and the outcome you wish to achieve in an improvement project.
- Understand the principles of good process design and the key tools of lean improvement.
- Structure your organisation's lean improvement efforts, including the composition of an improvement team and the stages that the improvement team should work through.
This activity will enable you to become more aware of new ways of looking at old routines in your business and be able to refresh and energise productive work and support the creativity and input of others in your work team.
Topic: Business Mindset, Future Focused
Sub-Topic: Operational Excellence, Sustainability
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 4 hours