Making Monthly Reports Worth Reading - eLearning
This activity is published by accountingcpd.
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product.
World class finance functions produce monthly reports that managers actually read. This course will enable you to delight your audience by setting clear objectives, creating compelling visuals and creating monthly reports that drive business improvement.
To use your monthly reports to inform business strategy, you need to understand who you are reporting to, what they need to know, and how to share that information in the most coherent way.
Setting clear objectives, creating compelling visuals, and identifying and finding solutions for problems ahead of time – this course looks at ways to improve the effectiveness of your reporting. You will look at organisational strategies, KPIs, and presentation methods, as well as learning how to structure and design your analysis, making your reports worth reading every time.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
- Clearly outline business strategies and relevant KPIs in your monthly reports
- Know what to report on, helping to lay the foundations for effective reports
- Align your business strategy with your reporting
- Cater for different audience needs including understanding the best way to present data
- Design and format monthly reporting dashboards
- Help users interpret your reports
- Use your reports to identify performance issues and provide solutions
This course will enable you to produce informative and effective reports which are compelling, persuasive and easily understood.
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. Ross has worked as a consultant and trainer for over 20 years, specialising in process improvement and lean for finance teams.
No materials distributed.
No assessments required.
Sub-Topic: Business Reporting
Proficiency Level: Intermediate
CPD: Upto 4 hours